Thursday, September 18, 2008

Green, green grass of the Jacob Ballas Children's Garden


Weekends are very precious to me and I always try to find something creative to do with Kai.

I read about the Jacob Ballas Children's Garden quite a while back, and have been meaning to check it out. I think it is more suitable for older, school going kids but there is still the small water play area (babies and toddlers), the tree house and the swing bridge (for toddlers) to entertain the younger ones.

Kai was really intrigued by this display (?) that explains how photosynthesis happens. Turning a handle emits water mist from the 'leaves' of the tree display, which made him giggle. We stayed quite a while here as he refused to leave.

All in all, I don't think I'll go back again. Travelling from the east to Bukit Timah isn't convenient since there's only one part of the park that he really enjoys.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...