Monday, October 25, 2010

Elmo's up, Elmo's down. Elmo's running around.

I make no apologies for being "that kind of mother" that lets her young children play with the iPhone and iPad. Kai doesn't play ALL day of course; I limit the amount of time he gets on the iPhone. And Kit, I discovered, will sit for 5-10 min to watch his Sesame Street podcasts and that means A LOT for my sanity as he can't be still for long periods of time. He has to be up and about almost all the time.

This was how I discovered that Kit likes Elmo. One of his favorite clips is of Katy Perry sing "Hot and Cold" with Elmo on YouTube! Although Kai is no Elmo fan, he'd drop what he's doing to watch the clip. Yup, that's a picture of both of them, enthralled by Katy P and Elmo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...