Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kit turns one month


Since receiving the Chow's wonderful cup cake for Kate's one month bash, I told myself I'll never be a Bengawan-Solo-cake-voucher-giver anymore.

I'm not turning up my nose at Bengawan Solo. There's absolutely nothing wrong with giving a Bengawan Solo cake to relatives and friends to mark a child's one month. I love their cakes. But I want something special for the occasion. So for Kit's one month, I picked a delightful six-piece mini cake-pack that's made up of pure chocolate goodness from Gobi.

Their packaging is beautiful and thoughtful (each pack comes with a different colored fork tucked neatly at the side), and I could customize the message and the cakes--which were YUM!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...