Saturday, July 25, 2009

Breakfast at our new home


The last few weeks have been a whirlwind of activities--packing, changing addresses, buying furniture, throwing out junk we don't need, liaising with movers etc. We have finally settled in at the new place though certain things are still disorganised.

I wish certain shelves can be neater. I wish certain items can be packed in boxes rather than placed out on the shelf. But I guess I just have to close one eye; they'd get done eventually. My lower back has been giving me lots of problems lately, which makes me hard for me to get things done/move things around.

All these aside, it is very nice to be in bigger house with more than enough storage space to go around. It's our second weekend here and I love our new weekend breakfast routine. The boys will make breakfast, while I stare out of the window with a hot cup of macchiato.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...