Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Best part of your day

My Monday just ended (12:47am on a Tuesday)! Having Kit sick with HFMD leaves me with no time to work in the day. This means that for the past one week, I can only work on my clients' projects after Kai goes to bed which is usually around 9:30pm if I am lucky. Kai's school was closed for the day too, so I brought him to the Marina Barrage for waterplay with his two of his good school pals in the morning.

So by the time I tuck (Kit first and then) Kai in, I was poop tired to the core with eyelids that were threatening to shut for good. After reading is a mandatory snuggle time (mandated by Kai, that is), and I wanted to know whether he enjoyed himself today.

Me: What is the best part of your day?
Kai: (short silence) You.

With just one word, he cheered me up.

Related posts:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...