Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Splash of spring

So bold bright colors are in for SS11 huh? I guess I'm on trend then.

I was mucking around in the living room with Kit, pretending to be soldiers and marching around the room. Suddenly he whirled around and walked right straight into the CUSHIONED armrest of the sofa. Blood streamed down his lips and my poor baby screamed in pain.

He had cut his upper lip badly, and he wouldn't allow me to put pressure on the cut. Eventually I calmed him down enough to stop the bleeding and check that he didn't need stitches. What drama.

Nonetheless, he returned to his sunny self shortly after the incident, drank his milk, and went down for his nap happily. And this is how my blouse looked like in the aftermath.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...