Monday, May 10, 2010

Nap time woes


It's no wonder people--doctors, researchers, nannies--make tons of money just writing books and dishing out wisdom on how to get babies/toddlers to sleep on their own. I, like many experienced and inexperienced mothers out there, need help some time or another on how to get their babies to sleep on their own. Without hours of rocking, suckling, patting, crying.

I sometimes spend half an hour to an hour getting Kit to take his afternoon naps. And he would wake up just 15 minutes after all that effort. Or just as I have nearly extricated my arm from under his head or from his grasp, he wakes up from my last jolt to freedom.

Misery.

Is it possible for us mothers to get a tax break for the work that we put into nap times? Please?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...