Thursday, May 13, 2010

La Petite Cuisine

La Petite Cuisine is the type of place you go to if you want good French bistro fare that's friendly to the pocket. My steak (medium rare) with potato gratin was just S$13.50 and came in a serving size that's well, petite. I've no complaints regarding the serving size though; I was full, but not too full.

But seats are limited and fill up very quickly. So either go there early (or late), or be prepared to wait. And because they are popular, the service staff can afford to be rude. Someone behind me at the ordering counter asked: "How long is it going to take?" The reply: "You want fast? There's McDonald's around the corner."

I couldn't believe my ears.

That aside, the food has so far been great. Worth a try if you are in the area.

Where:
La Petite Cuisine
10 Jalan Serene
#01-05 Serene Centre

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...