Monday, March 29, 2010

Obsession with pie pots

For two weeks or so, I've been looking for pie pots. I've tried the kitchenware section of big department stores and the baking section of supermarkets.

Nothing. And I refused to make pies using any other pots other than the pie pots. I was adamant.

I finally found them at Sia Huat. It is THE place to go if you want to outfit your kitchen, restaurant, or food store. They even sell mops, buckets, and yellow signs that warn of slippery, wet floors. And even chef hats, aprons, and uniforms.

I didn't make the pie in the end. Terence did using Nigella Lawson's Chicken, Mushroom and Bacon Pie recipe. Sweet, sweet Terence. I wanted to make the pies for him, but he did it himself. :-p

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...