Monday, December 31, 2007

Blogging into the New Year


I meet all sorts of people everyday, and the ones I hate most are what we Chinese call the xiao ren. They're the only ones that really drives me ballistic, and turns me into a screaming witch.

Everytime I meet people like this, I always remind myself to count my blessings. Here's just two of them, and they're sleeping into the New Year while I blog.

I never managed to blog about this after I returned from my holiday in October. But if you ever make your way to Margaret River, do check out the Prevelly Beach. The water is crystal clear, and it's not all that touristy. It's mostly popular with the surfing crowd. We had great fun splashing in the water although it was COLD in spring. Kai enjoyed it tremendously nevertheless.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...