Saturday, November 10, 2007

A hidden gem in Perth

My Russian Babushka Dolls brooch from keith + Lottie, 276 William Street

I love whimsical accessories. I can remember when and where each piece is from, and what I was thinking when I bought it.

I can't claim this shopping gem to be mine. It's from another mother's blog--Karen Cheng's Snippets of Life. (More about her later.):

If you're ever in Perth, check out the neat boutique, boho shops scattered along William Street, Northbridge. These series of "William Street Collective" shops have their own map, which is a piece of eye candy by itself. Expect quirky, locally designed pieces displayed in equally quirky, sometimes vintage, sometimes minamalist, sometimes kirschy shops that are out-of-place in an area surrounded by Chinese shops and restaurants.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...