Monday, August 13, 2007

Books I never finished reading

Now that all my books are neatly displayed in a highly accessible bookshelf, I actually found books I never read or never completed:
1. The Sparrow Intriguing. I think I read it half way. Did I borrow this from someone? (Corinne???)
2. The Cat from Hue: A Vietnam War Story It got repetitive after a while. But you can literally smell the gun fire just by reading the book, and it's from a journalist's perspective.
3. Crytonomicon Read the first page, and got hit by the Z-monster immediately. It's got high ratings on Amazon though.

I think I'll discover more unread books along the way. Let me know if you want to borrow anything on this list (or not)... at least it'd get read! :-|

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...