Sunday, July 22, 2007

I thought I killed a motorcyclist

Motorcyclists are my biggest bane on the roads. Most swerve in and out between cars with total disregard for their lives. So imagine my horror when I saw this motorcyclist come up from behind (left), and suddenly I heard a crash to my left.

I was on the CTE trying to filter left into the PIE exit (heading towards Changi Airport). Traffic was heavy and slow as it was raining, so I was having some difficulties filtering.

I was near the chevron markings before it happened. Even before I turned left (left signals were on), I've already noted the motorcyclist coming up from behind. Next thing I knew, he turned left and we heard a CRASH! next to us.

I drove on. Terence screamed: PULL OVER! CHECK IF HE HIT OUR CAR!

Car wasn't scratched. Motorcyclist just skidded and fell next to us. No one ran him over. He was ok.

If I were a cat, I'd have died nine times that very day.

1 comment:

J Tang said...

OMG OMG OMG! And so typical lah.. check if the car's ok :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...