Saturday, January 20, 2007

One of these things is doing its own thing...

...one of these things is not the same.

Just a little ditty from Sesame Street. And Kai's the only person without a "halloween costume".
Me in protective goggles because I just went for LASIK (!) on Thursday. I have to wear them when I sleep and when I take care of Kai--just in case he pokes his fingers into my eyes.
Poor Terence is in a mask because he's got a cough which he doesn't want to pass on to Kai, who is already down with a running nose and cough. Kai's been very irritable these days because of that.
It's Day Three post-op and vision is generally good though it's still a little blur. It's wonderful to be able to wake up in the morning and not have to grope for my glasses anymore!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...