Saturday, July 13, 2013

Blue sky

Kit ran and ran to the end of beyond at Farm Restaurant Chiyoda in Biei, Hokkaido. It was a super sunny day, and my baby spent a happy day there feeding ponies!
I was told by Kit's pre-school Chinese teacher that all the children love to be with Kit. "Yes, I heard from his father that the girls love him," I quipped. "Oh, the boys too," she said. "They fight to sit next to him during my class. I have to get him to sit next to me."

Hilarious.

Yes, Kit reminds me of blue sky, sunshine, and happy thoughts. And everyone's drawn to blue sky, sunshine, and happy thoughts. :) This made me think of some pictures of the happy blue sky that we saw in Japan recently.

The Curb Market in Sapporo took on retro colors through my Diana F+.
(Taken with 38mm super-wide angle lens, Lomography Color Negative 400 ISO 120 film.)
If there is a pantone for retro blue, this is how retro blue would look like.

We were just standing outside the entrance of a flower garden when I looked up and saw the criss-crossing electrical wires. No birds on the wire.
(Taken with Diana F+, 38mm super-wide angle lens, Lomography XPro Slide 200 120 film.)
Dreamy blue sky. I like the graduation of light blue to dramatic blue.

The ferris wheel outside the Trick Art Museum in Furano. Its cabin was stifling hot in the summer heat.
(Taken with Diana F+, 38mm super-wide angle lens, Lomography Color Negative 400 ISO 120 film.)
Sky in blue flair. Some photographers would use a filter to cut out the glare. But lomographers love the imperfection.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...