Sunday, July 18, 2010

How many candles do you need?


"How many candles do you need?" asked the lady at the cake shop. For a moment, I was tempted to say: "Thirty [insert number; please be kind]."

I was sure she would have given me a STARE if I did.

You see, it was Terence's birthday and I wanted to get him the exact number of candles on his birthday cake. What a spectacular sight it would be. And it was. We melted the pieces of chocolate on top of the cake during the process too.

Everyone had a blast. It was a birthday cake we would remember for a long time to come.

Everyone looking considerably worried at the beginning.

Terence listing his birthday wishes before blowing out the candles, and melting the chocolate cake as seconds ticked by.

What a mess the melted candles made on the cake.

Happy birthday babe! :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...