Sunday, June 08, 2008

Dear son...

The night before you were born, daddy and I didn't know what to expect. We only knew we were going to see you for the first time after nine months.

The same night you came screaming into the world, I couldn't sleep. Every cry from the nursery seemed like yours. I was anxious; you weren't latching well. I finally took, for the first (and last) time in my life, a sleeping pill. And it was the last time I had a good night sleep for the next one year.

From then on, there were many happy firsts in our lives. And I'm quite sure there will be many more happy firsts to last a lifetime with you around.

Happy second birthday, Kai. We love you.

2 comments:

anupriya said...

u have a lovely family.
wish u all,very best in life.

Minty said...

He has grown cuter and cuter, since i last saw him on this blog. :) ~regards , shannen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...