Monday, February 04, 2008

I scream for ice cream

We knew of the Ice Cream Chef even before the media reports came out. Turned out that the owner is the son of a friend of my father-in-law, so we could sample two tubs of their ice cream. I thought their chocolate ice cream is simply divine.

So if the ice cream craving strikes and if you're ever in the East, go to the Ice Cream Chef where they'll toss some ice cream and condiments for you. I'm a really simple girl, so chocolate with Maltesers work well for me. Best of all, they open till late. Just chilling on the seats outside while the rest of the neighbourhood settles in front of the goggle box after dinner kind of reminds me of my student days.

Where:
520 East Coast Road#01-06 (Ocean Park Condominium)
Opening hours: Sun-Thurs 12pm to 10pm; Fri-Sat 12pm to 11pm

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...