Friday, January 18, 2008

Letting go

I left my wallet at home. I desperately need my coffee. I'm first in the office, and so I can't borrow any money.
Life.

I've been making calls to child development centres, searching for the most suitable one. As a centre's director gave me a run down of the class' activities, I felt a pang of protectiveness that goes something like this:

- The class starts off with breakfast (Kai's going to refuse to eat cos I'm not there.)
- Then at XXam they take a shower (He's going to slip and fall! He's going to panic cos I'm not there to shower him! Why can't they let him go home and shower.)
- They have lunch... (Lunch, lunch! They're feeding him two meals?)

Writing them down makes me sound so irrational. I suppose my baby has to grow up someday.

2 comments:

Cory said...

i suppose this is when instant kopi will save you??

Growing Up said...

Sorry, nothing but the strong kopi-si from the kopi-tiam works for me! :p

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...