Saturday, October 06, 2007

We did the Hacienda

I finally checked out Hacienda at Dempsey with babe-licious friend Constance.

Bleah.

Firstly, we couldn't find the place in the badly lit area. Signage was non existence, or at least we couldn't see it in the dark. When I finally trudged up the hill on my heels, two staff were at the entrance busy ignoring me. I finally asked: "Do you work here?!"

They clunked my Bellini on the table. Perhaps it was hard to gauge the distance to the table in the dark, so they set the Champagne glass rather loudly on the table. Same happened to Constance when her drink arrived. It's not damning, but we certainly raised our eyebrows at this.

My wagyu pizza took a long time to arrive. When it did, it was average. But I must say the crab cake was good though. When it was time to pay up, the bill took a long time to arrive.

I don't think I'll go back again, especially when there're so many more places to check out at Dempsey. We wanted to take a picture together, but it was just too dark. All I took on the outing was the tea light on my table.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...